Based on your publication goals, a detailed report on 3 journals is compiled by our experts and then reviewed by our in-house team of journal experts. The report will feature the following recommendations:
- Journal scope
- Journal impact factor
- Article types accepted by the journal
- A list of similar articles published by the journal
- How well your paper adheres to the journal guidelines
- Geographic focus of the journal
- Link to the journal website
- Rationale for including the journal in the report
- How well the journal adheres to your requirements
- Open Access Options
Each report is customized for the selected author. When submitting your order, we encourage you to provide the following.
- Scope and Aims Analyzing the scope of your manuscript and select journals that most closely match your aims.
- Obtain Evidence Run a systematic search to determine similar published findings. Previous publications in your subject area are evidence of the journal’s interest in your topic.
- Maximized Impact We determine the reputation and visibility of the journal. By evaluating your data and the target journal we can assess the feasibility of submission. We maximize the impact to save you time.
What do I need to provide?
- Prepared manuscript
- Desired impact factor (IF) (optional)
What will you receive?
- Recommended Target Journals
- Formatting Service
- Submission Assistance
Our journal selection specialists consider the following when finding your target journals:
- What is the scope of the journal?
- Does the journal publish only original research?
- What is the impact factor (IF)?
- What is the average citation index of material published in the journal?
- Who is the readership?
- What are the circulation figures?
- Is there a publication cost?
Through this service, you will receive a shortlist of 3 journals best suited for your data and requirements.