Journal Selection Service
We specialize in helping you throughout the publication process. Choosing the appropriate journal is crucial. Making the wrong choice can often result in months and possibly years of wasted time waiting for an answer. NJE simplifies the process and helps you select the correct journal to maximize the chances of publication.
- Journal Selection
- Target Journal Formatting
- Journal Submission
- Prepared manuscript
- Desired impact factor (IF) (optional)
NJE specialists consider the following when preparing your journal selection short list:
- What is the scope of the journal?
- Does the journal publish only original research?
- What is the impact factor (IF)?
- What is the average citation index of material published in the journal?
- Who is the readership?
- What are the circulation figures?
- Is there a publication cost?
Through our Journal Selection service, you will receive a short list of 4 to 5 journals best suited for your data and requirements. So why wait? Get on the road to publication today.
- Scope and Aims
Analyze the scope of your manuscript and select journals that most closely match your aims.
- Obtain Evidence
Run a systematic search to determine similar published findings. Previous publications in your subject area are evidence of the journal’s interest in your topic.
- Maximized Impact
We determine the reputation and visibility of the journal. By evaluating your data and the target journal we can assess the feasibility of submission. We maximize the impact to save you time.