Leveraging deep cross-industry expertise, our highly skilled editing staff, includes master’s and Ph.D. level editors, serve as the foundation for our editing services. NJE provides researchers a wide range of scientific expertise to improve the submission process and strengthen the chances of publication success.
Key company facts:
- Headquartered in Seattle, WA
- Founded in 2010
- Key Master’s and Ph.D. Level Editors
- Prepared manuscripts for over 2,000 journals
Editing staff facts:
- Native English Speaker
- Top university graduates, including master’s and Ph.D. levels
- Experience editing scientific, medical and technical manuscripts
Our Editing Process:
NJE understands the scientific process. It is this understanding that makes our process unique. From our representatives to the managing editor and everyone involved in the publication process, we can deliver the service you require because we understand the business of scientific publication.
Our publication support services are available for both native and non-native English speaking researchers.
Manuscript Received -> Specialized Editor -> Journal-specific formatting, style, and editing -> Managing Editor -> Publish ready Manuscript